Compassionate Chattanooga Personal Injury Lawyers
The City of Chattanooga comprises is home to about 182,000 Tennesseans, comprising about half of the population of Hamilton County. Each individual is entitled to the best possible representation when injured due to the actions or negligence of another person.
Whether you are on the road, behind your desk or in your yard, injuries can occur at any time in Chattanooga. When the injury is preventable, or caused by the recklessness or negligence of another person or entity, you need Chattanooga Personal Injury Attorneys who can be fighters in the courtroom and provide care and support outside of it.
You need the Pritchard Injury Firm.
Situated between the Appalachian Mountains and Cumberland Plateau, Chattanooga is known as “The Scenic City” for good reason. It one of Tennessee’s most beautiful places to visit or take vacation, which makes it all the more vital to the economic health of Hamilton County. Furthermore, it boasts golf courses, and trails and outdoor venues, Chattanooga is home to hundreds of thriving small businesses, regional shopping and tourism destinations.
The prestige emanating from the area can also lead to more traffic, visitors and development. In turn, this can increase the chances of wrongful death and various catastrophic injuries that stem from:
- Motor vehicle and motorcycle accidents
- Slip and falls
- Unsafe premises
- Hazardous roadways
- Negligent security
- Trucking collisions
- Construction accidents
- And several more scenarios.
Motor vehicle accidents are one of the most common injuries in every state. But Chattanooga is unique in that it is where three major interstate highways merge: I-24, I-75, and I-59. Several more critical roadways run in or near Hamilton County, and considering the heightened activity near the Georgia-Tennessee border, the city of Chattanooga is at high risk for accidents of all types.
Zach Pritchard founded Pritchard Injury Firm to improve the safety for all injured victims, and the firm recently opened its Chattanooga office to strengthen our roots and continue a record of success in the area.
The results the firm secures in court or at the negotiating table send clear messages to defendants and well-funded entities that injured victims have fighters in their corner.
Contact Pritchard Injury Firm
Whether you were injured at work, while driving, or in any other type of accident, Pritchard Injury Firm can help. Our Chattanooga Personal Injury Attorneys understand the impact an injury can have on your life, your family and your livelihood, and our goal is to help you secure your future.
Motor vehicle crashes are the most common personal injury cases, but almost any type of accident can warrant a personal injury claim.
At Pritchard Injury Firm, we handle:
- Car accidents – from low-impact collisions to drunk driving accidents
- Underinsured and uninsured motorist claims – when your insurance company refuses to cooperate
- Truck accidents – semi-truck collisions and other commercial car crashes
- Motorcycle accidents – caused by negligent drivers or defective bikes or motorcycle parts
- Premises liability claims – which apply when you are harmed on someone else’s property including negligent security
- Slip and fall accidents – on wet floors or other unsafe surfaces
- Dog bites – dangerous dogs and other animal attacks
- Catastrophic injuries – including spinal cord injuries, traumatic brain injuries, burn injuries, and any other injuries that take away your ability to work
- Workplace accidents – third-party negligence and workers’ compensation claims
- Medical malpractice claims – when you are harmed by a healthcare provider
- Wrongful death cases – which apply when you lose a loved one to someone else’s negligence
If you need help with any of the practice areas above, our Cartersville personal injury lawyers are here for you.