Holidays and the surrounding days can also be some of the most dangerous days to be on the road do to the increased likelihood of drinking and driving. As Alcohol.org points out, unfortunately, many holidays lead to binge drinking.
We want to help the residents of our local community get home safely. That’s why we are offering free sober rides home on the holidays listed below. Mail-in your Taxi, Uber, or Lyft receipt and we will reimburse you up to $20 for your safe ride home.
How it works
Pritchard Injury Firm will reimburse up to $20 (including tip) for one safe ride home in order to discourage drinking and driving.
Qualifying Holidays –
- New Years Eve
- New Years Day
- Christmas Eve
Participating Areas –
- Bartow County
- Cobb County
- Cherokee County
How to Claim –
Mail your Taxi, Uber or Lyft receipt and a PayPal associated email address to:
Pritchard Injury Firm
Attn: Sober Rides
128 West Cherokee Avenue – Suite A
Cartersville, GA 30120
The Details –
- Rides must be taken between 3 PM on a holiday listed above and 5 AM the next day.
- You must be of legal drinking age to qualify (21 and over)
- Available to the first 25 submissions
- Valid for one, one-way ride to a safe destination.
- Limit one reimbursement per household.
- The maximum value of $20.00