Our North Georgia Personal Injury Attorney
Zach Pritchard earned his undergraduate degree in management from Kennesaw State University prior to completing his law degree at John Marshall Law School in Atlanta, Georgia.
Zach chose to practice law in North Georgia because of his deep ties to the area and his many relationships with residents in the state. Zach fights for his clients throughout the difficult processes associated with personal injury cases. His expertise has been recognized by peer-reviewed panels and several prestigious organizations within the legal industry. He received the Top 40 Under 40 award from the National Trial Lawyers Association in 2017 and 2018. Zach was also chosen for a Client Satisfaction and Best Attorney award in 2019, and a Personal Injury Attorney award in 2021 from the American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys.
In his free time, Zach enjoys spending time with his 2 daughters and his wife, Alexis. Zach also enjoys playing golf, fishing, learning foreign languages, woodworking, and SEC football.
Call Pritchard Injury Firm at (470) 577-8152 or contact us online to set up a free consultation with Zach and the rest of our team.
- University of Georgia, Kennesaw State University – BBA – Bachelor of Business Administration (2009)
- John Marshall Law School (Atlanta) – JD – Juris Doctor (2012)
- American Association for Justice
- American Association for Justice, Motor Vehicle Collision, Highway and Premises Liability
- American Bar Association
- America Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys
- Cartersville-Bartow County Bar Association
- Cobb County Bar Association Member
- Cobb County Trial Lawyers Association
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association
- State Bar of Georgia
- United State District Court – Northern District
- YLD Public Relations & Policy Committee
- YLD Representative Council
- 10 Best Personal Injury Law Attorney | America Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys (2021)
- 10 Best Attorneys | America Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys (2019)
- 10 Best Client Satisfaction Award | American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys (2019)
- Top One Percent | National Association of Distinguished Counsel (2019)
- Top 10 Under 40 Attorney Award | NAOPIA (2018)
- Lawyers of Distinction | Lawyers of Distinction (2018)
- Top 10 Under 40 | NAOPIA (2018)
- Top 40 Under 40 | National Trial Lawyers (2018)
- 10 Best Attorneys | American Institute of Personal Injury Lawyers (2018)
- Top 40 Under 40 | National Trial Lawyers Association (2017)
- CALI Award Products Liability | John Marshall [Atlanta] (2012)