Our Northwest Georgia Personal Injury Attorney
Zach Pritchard earned his undergraduate degree in management from Kennesaw State University prior to completing his law degree at John Marshall Law School in Atlanta, Georgia.
Zach chose to practice law in Bartow County and Northwest Georgia because of his deep ties to the area and his many relationships with its residents. Zach fights for his clients throughout the difficult processes associated with personal injury cases. His expertise has been recognized by peer-reviewed panels and several prestigious organizations within the legal industry. He received the Top 40 Under 40 award from the National Trial Lawyers Association in 2017 and 2018. Zach was also chosen for a client satisfaction award from the American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys in 2019.
In his free time, Zach enjoys spending time with his 2 daughters and his wife, Alexis. Zach also enjoys playing golf, fishing, learning foreign languages, woodworking, and SEC football.
Call Pritchard Injury Firm at (470) 577-8152 or contact us online to set up a free consultation with Zach and the rest of our team.
- University of Georgia, Kennesaw State University – BBA – Bachelor of Business Administration (2009)
- John Marshall Law School (Atlanta) – JD – Juris Doctor (2012)
- YLD Representative Council
- YLD Public Relations & Policy Committee
- Cobb County Bar Association Member
- American Association for Justice
- American Bar Association
- United State District Court – Northern District
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice, Motor Vehicle Collision, Highway and Premises Liability
- State Bar of Georgia
- Cartersville-Bartow County Bar Association
- Cobb County Trial Lawyers Association
- 10 Best Attorneys | America Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys (2019)
- 10 Best Client Satisfaction Award | American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys (2019)
- Top One Percent | National Association of Distinguished Counsel (2019)
- Top 10 Under 40 Attorney Award | NAOPIA (2018)
- Lawyers of Distinction | Lawyers of Distinction (2018)
- Top 10 Under 40 | NAOPIA (2018)
- Top 40 Under 40 | National Trial Lawyers (2018)
- 10 Best Attorneys | American Institute of Personal Injury Lawyers (2018)
- Top 40 Under 40 | National Trial Lawyers Association (2017)
- CALI Award Products Liability | John Marshall [Atlanta] (2012)