Rebekah was born and raised in Cartersville, Georgia.
After graduating from Excel Christian Academy, she pursued a degree in Integrative Studies with a minor in Criminal Justice from Kennesaw State University.
She serves as a Legal Assistant at Pritchard Injury Firm and is pursuing her paralegal’s certification.
In her free time, Rebekah enjoys being outdoors and being active. She loves spending time with her family and even plans local events and weddings as a hobby.
Call us at (470) 577-8152 or contact us online to talk to Rebekah Bell and start getting the legal help you need.
- Associates in Criminal Justice from Georgia Highlands College
- Minor in Criminal Justice from Kennesaw State University
- Bachelors in Integrative Studies from KSU
- Leadership Certificate from KSU
- Working on obtaining Paralegal Certificate from KSU
- Corporate Sponsorship Committee for Miracle at Kennesaw State